Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week Nine EOC: Discussion Questions


1.       What makes the Brini Maxwell television personality unique?  How
does her personality benefit the brand?  The first thing that makes it unique is that she is not a she, she is a he.  And that there is nothing else like it and that is what made I work I think. 
2.      What were the steps taken by Ben Sander to develop his character,
Brini Maxwell?  Was he successful? Why or why not?  Yes I think that he is very successful, but this is a very sore subject on many different people but he has done a good job.
3.      Why do you think Brini Maxwell made it into the national spotlight?
on television?  What was her brands message?  Well I feel that having the money that his parents gave him was a huge step.  Then it says later on that he recied money from NPRit must be nice when you just get money sent to you to help with what you are trying to do in your life. 
4.      What do you think Brini Maxwells target market is today?  Why would
baby boomers be drawn to watching Brini Maxwell?  I am not a fan of what he does just because of the way that he does it.  That is why I have never heard of him before and I really don’t want anything to do with it. 
5.      Why were the iTunes podcast and the reproduction of her old shows?  As vidcast a smart step toward rebranding Brini Maxwewll?  Would you have done anything differently?  It looks like to me that Brini know what he was trying to do and that is why he has succeed because he knows what he wants and how to get it done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment