Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Week Nine EOC: Exercise


Ben Sander branded himself as Brini Maxwell.  How would you create
your own personal brand?  What would your logo be?  How would you
design business cards?  What would your theme song be?  What would you
sell?  And who would your target audience be?  Finally, where would
you show your brand?  On television, in a store, or on the Internet?
Write and design a project that reflects the ideas of developing your
own personal brand.  Use the previous questions as an outline.  This is almost the exact same thing that we are doing for our final project in class this quarter and I really don’t know what I would do.  Then I finally came up with idea to sell high-end golf clothes and I calling it Womacks.  I think that it has a strong name and it is for a market that I can do so much with.  I have not yet picked out a symboel or any kind of sign but I know that I will be able to come up with something even if it’s just a big W.  The place that I really want to sell my brand if it ever were to happen is in golf shops and sports stores, I think that is the best place to start on my way to fame.  

No comments:

Post a Comment